There are many reasons families come into the photo studio to have their portraits taken. Below, I’ve listed some of the ones that I’ve heard over the past few years:
1. The children are only going to be this age once.
2. We’re leaving Singapore soon.
3. We haven’t had our whole family together like this in years.
4. We don’t know how long we have got left with our grandmother.
5. It’s my baby’s one year old birthday.
They all pretty much boil down to the same thing; people want to preserve a particular moment in time with their family which they can look back at with fondness.
What’s the main reason holding people back from getting family photos done?
It’s usually not having enough time.