I've always believed that a good family photo session should be more than just the quality of photos that are taken. It should be about the whole experience you have with your photographer; from the moment you first contact them until the the moment you receive your photos.
I've tried to make our studio as comfortable and homely as possible. Children feel at ease soon after they arrive and we all know that relaxed & happy kids make for great portraits.
scroll down to see
WHAT SETS US APART
• Pre-session telephone consultation during the week before your session, to discuss photographic style and clothing
• Full framing service for your photos
• Free coffee, tea & soft drinks during your session
• Professional make-up artist available upon request
• Luxurious products to showcase your photos
• Viewing session at the studio to choose your artwork
• A studio that can accommodate up to 12 adults
• Unique sessions to choose from: Contemporary, Classical or Black On White
• Top of the line Profoto lighting equipment
• Beautiful hand-painted muslin backdrops
• Over 10 different colour paper backdrops to choose from
• Personal delivery of your chosen pieces and photos